It’s been long in our thoughts to run a season long both teams to score tipping competition on site, and we think it’s finally time we did it. The aim of this competition is not just the prizes that are up for grabs to the winning tipsters, but also for the tipsters to show how good they are at picking a BTTS winner!
We are looking for 20 respectable tipsters who ply their trade via Twitter and/or their own websites. These tipsters will provide 3 x BTTS picks for every fixture week of the UK football season. Interested in joining? Contact us on Twitter.
We will be posting the tips on our website as a separate article, plus linking back to the tipsters Twitter account. The table standings will be updated each week soon after the UK fixtures complete.
BTTS Competition Rules
The all important rules for the 20 participants:
- All participants must submit 3 x BTTS selections for each football fixture week of the UK season. Selections must be limited to Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference Premier, Scottish Premier League, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 and 2. No other leagues.
- All selections must be sent to us at least 48 hours in advance of kick off. This will give readers plenty of time to look at your selections.
- All competitors have a maximum of 2 weeks with no selections made. If you have not made any selections for a run of 3 sets of games then you will be eliminated from the league table and forfeit your place to a reserve tipster, who will then continue with your current score.
- As mentioned above, you make 3 BTTS selections. If you get 1 correct you score 1 point. If you get 2 correct you get 3 points. If you get all 3 predictions correct you score the maximum of 5 points
- Your points will accumulate over the course of the season – The overall winner being the person who sits top of the league with a points advantage over the nearest competitor. In the case of a draw between 2 or more players, a sudden death play-off will be held to determine the winner.
- A monthly £50 prize will be paid via PayPal to the person on top of the league with a clear points advantage at midnight on the 1st day of each month. In the event of a draw a sudden death playoff will be held.
- The overall winner of the BTTS tipster league will win a sum of £500. This will be paid via PayPal to the clear points winner. The same dead heat rules apply. The final week of the season will be the week that English teams play their last league fixture.
We hope that this BTTS tipster competition will be a roaring success.
It would be much appreciated if all competitors in the league could share this page with their followers and maybe mention the competition on your website.
It’s sure to be an informative guide to all readers who are looking for solid both teams to score tips.
We hope to get a good standard of tips and it will be very interesting to see who takes the honours come the end of the season. Good luck!
The running league table will appear here as soon as all competitors are confirmed.